Gym Instructors (102076, 100865, 100856)
* $40.25 per hour (Gym Instructor Casual Rate) * Casual
Broadmeadows Aquatic & Leisure Centre, Splash Aqua Park & Leisure Centre and Sunbury Aquatic & Leisure Centre are seeking enthusiastic customer focussed Gym Instructors. Your responsibility is to deliver exceptional service to all our patrons through gym programming, client supervision and ensuring our customers health and safety is maintained at the highest level possible.
You will have the opportunity to work at one or all of our Hume Leisure facilities: Broadmeadows Aquatic & Leisure Centre, Splash Aqua Park and Leisure Centre and Sunbury Aquatic & Leisure Centre.
You must have:
- Level 2 First aid and CPR
- Certificate III in Fitness OR equivalent Fitness Industry Qualification
- Current registration with Fitness Australia/Kinect Australia
Skills that will be required to successfully complete this role include:
- Advanced knowledge of exercise testing, prescription, and rehabilitation.
- Great communication skills
- The ability to deliver the highest levels of customer service
- The ability to work as a team to achieve targets
- Willingness to work flexible hours to accommodate client needs
- Proficient computer and administrative skills
- A genuine enthusiasm for health and fitness
- A desire to improve the health of our clients
Hume City Council is a leader in local government and is recognised for its innovation, initiative, leadership, service, quality and support for its people.
Hume City is one of Australia's fastest-growing communities and with more people choosing to call Hume home, we're expected to welcome more than 57,000 new residents to our City over the next decade.
What We Offer
With our high level of employee engagement, Hume City Council offers a great working environment where you can develop your career. We offer flexible work arrangements and other benefits, such as study assistance and interest free loans for public transport. Our strong commitment to social justice and the environment provides opportunities for employees to participate in various programs.
For further information, view the attached position description or contact Toa Su'a on 9356 8600.