Early Years Educator - CCW Diploma Qualified (101894)
* $66,496 pa pro rata (Band 4) plus super * Permanent Part Time
- Great working environment where you can develop your career. Flexible work arrangements
- Study assistance and interest free loans for public transport.
- Participate in various social justice and the environmental programs.
Hume City Council is a leader in local government and is recognised for its innovation, initiative, leadership, service, quality and support for its people.
Hume City is one of Australia's fastest-growing communities and with more people choosing to call Hume home, we're expected to welcome more than 57,000 new residents to our City over the next decade.
About the opportunity
We are seeking a Diploma qualified Early Childhood Educator for a 30 hour per week position that is currently located at Sunningdale Children's Centre Sunbury.
This position backfills the Early Childhood Teacher in our integrated preschool program (20hrs pw) and covers other service educators for their programming (10 hrs pw). You will be responsible for the development, implementation and documentation of a high quality, developmentally appropriate children's educational program in collaboration with the Early Childhood Teacher, families and children.
You are an experienced, passionate and innovative educator, who has sound knowledge of the relevant legislation and someone with highly developed reflection and communication skills. Someone who works well within a large team and who is able to build strong partnerships with families and the local community.
- Ability to develop and implement a high quality, developmentally appropriate children's educational program in collaboration with service staff, families, children and community, which supports, extends and enriches children's learning.
- Ability to undertake all responsibilities and activities associated with being a certified supervisor, to manage the service in accordance with the Education and Care Services National Law Act 2010, Education and Care Services National Regulations 2011.
- Ability to be actively involved in the process of continuous improvement, through critical reflection and the development and maintenance of the service Quality Improvement Plan
If this sounds like you, apply now.
For further information please view the attached position description or contact Michelle Drill on 0419 338 734