Apprentice Chef - 1ST Year (102239)
$14.03 hourly rate plus super *Temporary Full Time -maximum term to 31 December
We are currently seeking an apprentice chef (first year) to join the Bookmark 3047 cafe team on a temporary full time basis.
You will be working under the close supervision and instruction of an experienced chef who will help you through your training.
You will need the following:
- A willingness to learn and a great attitude
- Previous kitchen experience
- To be passionate about food and providing high standards of food service
- Attention to detai
- The ability to thrive under pressure
If this sounds like you then please send through your resume and cover letter.
- Innovative - able to contribute ideas to create exciting menu options
- Accountability - raise awareness and be accountable for adherence to food safety policy and legislation as applicable in a café environment.
- Punctual & Proactive - ensure that you are ready to start your shifts on time and able to be proactive.
Hume City Council is a leader in local government and is recognised for its innovation, initiative, leadership, service, quality and support for its people.
Hume City is one of Australia's fastest-growing communities and with more people choosing to call Hume home, we're expected to welcome more than 57,000 new residents to our City over the next decade.
What We Offer
With our high level of employee engagement, Hume City Council offers a great working environment where you can develop your career. We offer flexible work arrangements and other benefits, such as study assistance and interest free loans for public transport. Our strong commitment to social justice and the environment provides opportunities for employees to participate in various programs.
For further information please contact Dana Burnett on 9356 6931.